Today's subject covers The 1960's.
1- The full name of the man who discovered oil and moved his family to
Beverly Hills.
2- What was the name of the biggest rock festival in 1969?
3- Full name of the famous actress killed by the Manson family?
2- What was the name of the biggest rock festival in 1969?
3- Full name of the famous actress killed by the Manson family?
Here are answers to the trivia on March 21st. Trivia: Inventors
As answered by Red Hatty
1- Swiss Army Knife
2- Earle
3- Bingo
2- Earle
3- Bingo
NOTE: For the purpose of my book "Swiss Army" is the answer,
without the word "Knife".
Good for you Hatty
Let's see if people can answer these from my book before I do.
The $5,000 Trivia Treasure Hunt Challenge.
More info: www.TriviaTreasureHunt.com where you can buy the book
or at Amazon.com and now distributed by Ingram Books.
1)J.D. "Jed" Clampett
ReplyDelete2)Woodstock
3)Sharon Marie Tate
Glenn I am just about finished with the book, but have noticed a few errors that I am wondering if they will hinder the solution as I realize your idea but these mistakes make it impossible to get there.
ReplyDeleteThe first is #8 on R&R Hall Of Fame
another is #4 on Famous People (A)
I have others but don't want to point all out at moment.
Puzzle on my friend