Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Trivia: Answers and Questions

Happy New Year everybody. My resolution is to sell more books so people can have fun and learn things as well as have a chance to win $5,000 by finding the treasure from clues in my book, "The $5,000 Trivia Treasure Hunt Challenge". I am hoping readers will answer the questions I post which are from the book, but I have chosen to answer them if nobody else does, so I am starting by answering the question from December 21st on Trivia: Music from the 90's. The answers are:

1- I'm Too Sexy
2- No Doubt
3- Weird Al

I have 3 questions to be answered today, but will ask them in my next blog and give answers to previously asked questions each blog. Good Luck and check out the book if you don't own it yet at www.TriviaTreasureHunt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment